Friday 19 November 2021

Inaugural Ceremony - B.Ed 2021-2023

Let's Begin to be a Social Engineer.....

November 15,2021 

              "The secret of getting ahead is getting started"

                                             - Mark Twain

I've started a new chapter in my life by enrolling in B.Ed Natural Science at Mar Theophilos Training College in Trivandrum. I am over the moon as I am closer to my goal of becoming a teacher

The inaugural ceremony was a spiritual gathering in which almighty blessings were sought.Our seniors gave us a warm welcome, and the section was concluded by lighting our candles by our teachers.

Then we moved to our respective classes and met Shiney ma'am,our class teacher and friends.

So friends.... Let's move together in this metamorphosis journey to be a social engineer, facing even difficult situations, grabbing our opportunities ,....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cognitive map